Our COVID-19 Protocols
to keep you safe and comfortable
under the current protection framework
During this important time, other staff members share the clinic space and guests' safety and health are the first priority, we are doing everything thing we can to maintain high hygiene standards and follow protocols.
There are a few things that we need your cooperation with for your and others' safety in the environment:
1. Please scan the QR code upon arrival.
2. Please fill in the pre-appointment screening consent form and/or initial consultation form 24 hours before your appointment to ensure you can be seen.
3. Please bring your own drink bottle and water for your convenience as we will currently not be serving any water.
4. Please let us know in advance if possible and reschedule if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with someone who may have COVID-19 symptoms or travelled in the last 14 days. Also please let us know if you have recently just recovered from COVID-19. Alternative treatment methods (ie. herbal prescriptions) may be suggested whenever needed or appropriate.
Please understand if we have asked you to leave the appointment upon arriving & reschedule you to another time if you are feeling unwell for your comfort as well as our staff's and other client's safety and comfort sharing the same clinic space.
These are some of the things we are doing with our best effort to try and keep everyone as safe as possible:
1. All surfaces are cleaned and wiped down with alcohol and disinfectants before, between each client, and after the last treatment.
2. Paywave is available in the clinic and recommended for use (instead of cash or card swipe) to reduce contact.
3. Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting room; single-use paper towels, as well as handwash dispensers, have been installed in common areas such as the and bathroom.
Please use these before entering the clinic space and after leaving the bathroom.
4. I will be wearing a mask while in the clinic space.
5. All bedding will be changed after each service and laundered thoroughly daily.